Friday, April 22, 2016

Weeknd

Today I am super excited for prom. However, I am also quite nervous. To be honest, I do not like to dance, and prom is a dance. So, yeah, I have a predicament. I am leaving early today from school in order to prepare for the night. I am going to pick up my date's corsage, then I am going to try and style my hair in a cool way. Because my hair is weird. So I am going to try and make it look cool. So, prom is tonight. 
Tomorrow is Saturday, and I have to work in the afternoon. My church is also having a "Bad Prom" where we have a party and dress up in weird attire. So in the morning, I hope I can wake up early enough to buy something from Goodwill. I want to buy a disgusting plaid blazer or jacket. I just want it to be as bad as possible. So Saturday's agenda is to buy clothes and work.
Sunday is church. Ever since I was young, Sunday was always for church. Now, I go to Freedom House Church and it is awesome. I volunteer every week and we have an awesome youth group called Vertical. So, I plan to go to church, then help set up for Bad Prom. Set up starts at 2 pm, and the event starts at 6. So it is going to be a long day!
Monday is a teacher workday, so no SCHOOL! Thankfully I don't work either, so I can sleep in. But I also want to do a cleanup at Latta Plantation. I am not sure what I am going to do, because I know I will be very tired from the weekend. So either, I will make a video about the cleanup, or I will sleep in. Not sure. But the plan is to do a cleanup on Monday. 
I have lots to do this weekend. It is gonna be super busy. Hopefully it is a weekend to remember. 




No comments:

Post a Comment