Friday, April 8, 2016

My True Passion

Green, orange, and yellow. The primary colors of my life. Every day in third period, I eat a full bag of veggie straws. These straight, but slightly curved straws of heavenly starch are one of my favorite snacks. The crunchy hollow rectangular prism straw shaped chips fill me with essential carbohydrates to give me enough energy to get me through the day. Without these colorful tasty snacks, my third period is not the same. Without them, it is like there is a cloud hanging over my head. It is like I have lost a friend. My stomach growls and yearns for beautiful straws of vegetable to digest. 

My veggie straws are precious to me. Honestly, I do not know what I would do without them. The first time I ate a veggie straw, it was like someone turned the lights on. My entire life, I was living in the dark. But now, I have clear vision. For the rest of my life, I just want to eat veggie straws. As long as I have some delicious delicacies with me, I can live a happy life. When I was younger, I used to think that happiness and joy could be found in money, or women, or possessions. But in my pursuit of happiness, and as I have gotten older and wiser, I now know that only one thing can lead to happiness. Veggie straws. 

If you do not believe me, here is a quick testimonial:

My dear friend and associate Edward III was sitting next to me while I was enjoying a bag of juicy, delicate, and flavorful veggie straws when he asked, "Hey can I try some." I was taken back, Why should I share with him? They are mine! My precious. But then I snapped out of it. It was like my veggie straws were influencing me. I said, "Sure of course Edward." So I gave him some, and instantly, Edward's face started to glow. He was smiling from ear to ear while he was chowing down on veggie straws. "Great Scott. These are amazing!" Ever since then, we have shared veggie straws while working together in third period every day. There's nothing like veggie straws that can bring friends together!



Have a great day, and don't forget to smile!

Sincerely,

Nathan


A little about Nathan. Nathan loves to eat veggie straws. He also enjoys hanging out with friends while eating veggie straws. In fact, he also sleeps in a bed of veggie straws, but they usually don't last through the night. 

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't have said it better myself. The world is a better place because Veggie Straws exist.

    ReplyDelete